Master Sonics is an authorized repair center for Branson Ultrasonics Corp. We have been doing warranty and factory repairs for Branson for over 35 years. We specialize in the repair and service of all Branson tabletop and light industrial ultrasonic cleaners. Since we work directly with Branson, we are able to offer our repair services at the lowest possible cost to you. Our specially trained repair technicians can identify and repair any problem you may encounter with the fastest turn-around times in the industry. We carry all parts for every current production tabletop model (and all available parts for obsolete models) that Branson offers.
We also provide verification services on an as needed basis. With this you can send your cleaner in to us and we will go through everything and provide you with verification report. Sometimes, even though your cleaner is working and you can see the effects in the solution and you can hear it, it may not be working correctly. Periodic testing can go a long way in making sure that your particular application or process does not get hindered. We have a flat rate for testing and we make sure that all major functions are properly working. If we do find issues we will contact you and if the repair is done, the verification fee is waived. Please contact us at (800) 737-2198 for more information on ultrasonic verifications.
Our in house repair service is a simple procedure.
- Send your unit in to us. Instructions are below.
- We will receive your cleaner and email you a qoute within 24 – 48 hours after we receive it. (Warranty repairs are done on the spot and there is no quote needed)
- You will need to approve the quote. We need our quote signed and returned to us with the appropriate decision clearly marked. You have three choices. Repair, Return Unrepaired, and Scrap.
- We repair your unit and fully test all aspects under load before sending your unit back out. Repairs typically take roughly 3 days from the time we receive the approval until the time it ships. We do make sure your unit is operating at manufacturer specifications before it goes out the door. Every repair that is done here has a 90 day warranty on parts replaced and labor.
- In most cases you will be invoiced approximately 2 – 4 weeks after the repair is completed. Once you receive the invoice, you may either send a check or call and pay via credit card.
***PRIOR RETURN AUTHORIZATION IS NOT NECESSARY***
PLEASE SHIP YOUR CLEANER TO:Master Sonics
INCLUDE INSIDE THE BOX:
- Main Contact Person’s Name
- Business Name
- Complete Billing Address
- Complete Shipping Address
- Business Phone Number
- Business Fax Number
- Contact Person’s E-Mail
- A Brief Description of the Symptoms
PLEASE DO NOT send in any attachments/ accessories with the unit (no cord, drain, cover, etc).
YOU MUST use packing material around all sides of the unit; customer assumes responsibility for any damages during shipping.
Warranty Repairs: No prior authorization necessary. Unit will be repaired and shipped back to the customer at no cost, unless the unit has been disassembled, misused, or abused. Warranty details are also highlighted in the Branson Ultrasonic Operator’s Manual.
Out of Warranty Repairs: No prior authorization necessary. After your unit is received, we will fax you a repair estimate (unless e-mail is necessary and noted). Your written authorization is required before we can proceed with repairs. If repair is declined, we can scrap the unit at no cost, or ship the unit back unrepaired for a $75 evaluation fee + S/H.